September 8, 2022 um 7:45 pm #8963
Same as everyone else, this has started happening recently. Spacedesk worked just fine before.September 9, 2022 um 1:15 am #8964spacedesk LeaVerwalter
Could you please check for the following:
– incompatible software/products via spacedesk Driver Console app
– detached display via Windows Display Settings
For assistance, please refer to the troubleshooting chapter in the user manual https://www.spacedesk.net/user-manual/.
If the above suggestions did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.September 11, 2022 um 2:26 am #8983
Yes, I’ve disabled all the software that says might conflict (which never did in the past actually), and it still fails to connect. Attaching diagnostic files. Used Spacedesk for a long time without issues.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 12, 2022 um 6:49 am #8990spacedesk NicoleVerwalter
Thank you very much for the diagnostic logs.
However, the log file from Debug View is not included.
It seemed that the tool was downloaded only after turning OFF the diagnostics.
Can you please send again a new diagnostic log?
Does the issue also happen when SuperDisplay is disconnected?September 12, 2022 um 1:15 pm #8994
Yes, I’ve fully shutdown any other alternative software while using spacedesk and it still happens. I don’t know what to do about the logs since I’ve followed the instructions to generate it, but I’ll try again.September 14, 2022 um 8:09 pm #9022SerhiiTeilnehmer
123September 20, 2022 um 2:31 am #9084spacedesk LeaVerwalter
It seems that you have a Virtual Desktop (from https://www.vrdesktop.net/) installed in your primary machine.
This software seems to have incompatibility issue with spacedesk.
We were able to reproduce the same Display Off issue after installing the Virtual Desktop then reboot.
Please try this workaround steps to make it work with spacedesk:
– open device manager in your primary machine (just run devmgmt.msc)
– go to Display adapters and right-click Enable device the “Virtual Desktop Monitor”
– open spacedesk Driver Console then switch the spacedesk SERVER OFF-ON
If the steps above did not help, the only option is to uninstall the Virtual Desktop app then reboot your primary machine.September 22, 2022 um 9:58 pm #9109
I disabled it and enabled it and SpaceDesk did indeed work. Funny thing is that I’ve had VirtualDesktop installed long before I had spacedesk, and it never had an issue. Even after disabling and re-enabling and launching virtual desktop I’m able to relaunch spacedesk and it still works.
- Das Thema „Connected Display Off“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.