Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Do you have any 3D application currently running while connecting the spacedesk?
Do you have Nvidia ShadowPlay enabled?
Could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.25 and if problem still persist, please use the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics utility to generate the complete diagnostic logs.
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
- This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by spacedesk Lea.