Home › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › WSL2 not starting after spacedesk installation › Reply To: WSL2 not starting after spacedesk installation
Currently it seems as if there could be a side effect with microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver.
It seems as if the problem could be solved by manually re-installing this driver.
Please try the fix below and let us know if it solved the problem.
1. Go to device manager -> Action -> add legacy hardware.
2. Choose Option „Select hardware manual from list“ in the wizard
3. Choose „Systemdevices“ in the list
4. Choose „Microsoft“ in vendors
5. Choose „microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver“ in models
6. Follow the wizard to finish the installation
7. Restart the computer
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Datronic Administrator.