Home › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Spacedesk crashes when playing games fullscreen › Reply To: Spacedesk crashes when playing games fullscreen
Is it a flickering screen when you said “PC crashed for around 10 seconds”?
Can it still recover after disconnecting the spacedesk viewer?
Can you quickly check in spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software, if Nvidia ShadowPlay/In-game Overlay/screen recording is active?
If it’s active, please stop/disable your Nvidia ShadowPlay then try again with spacedesk.
If it did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
– open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (then disconnect immediately)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.