Home › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Mouse freeze on primary device › Reply To: Mouse freeze on primary device
To further analyze the issue, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue.
Please follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console in your primary machine
– go to Diagnostics, if DebugView is Unavailable, download it first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– connect the viewer app to reproduce the mouse freeze, then disconnect after a few seconds (~10sec)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.