Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the logs, you have McAfee Firewall, please make sure you have included spacedeskService in the exception list to allow incoming and outgoing spacedesk connection.
Just open your McAfee Firewall settings, click Ports and System Services then click the Add button.
System Service Name: spacedeskService
Local TCP/IP Ports: 28252
Local UDP Ports: 28252
Please check the attached screenshot for reference.
If adding the spacedesk in the McAfee Firewall did not help, could you please run again the Diagnostic collection, this time with DebugView so we can check the spacedesk server debug logs.
– run spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– click Download button if DebugView is “Unavailable” (make sure it becomes “Available” before proceeding to next step)
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– connect a spacedesk Viewer and wait for the issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
Then send us the updated diagnostic folder.