Home › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Wrong rotation for Android 10 after latest upgrade › Reply To: Wrong rotation for Android 10 after latest upgrade
Aside from the Auto-rotation settings in the Viewer app, did you also enable the auto-rotation settings on your tablet’s settings?
For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs:
– open spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics
– if DebugView is “Unavailable”, download it first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– connect your Viewer app and reproduce the rotation issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click “Save All Information” button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.