Home › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Server problems › Reply To: Server problems
Thank you very much for reporting these issues.
1. For the ON-OFF button, could you please try to run services.msc, then find spacedeskService and try to stop-start it (maybe a few times) and check if it’s also hanging.
2. For the disconnection problem, could you please send us the diagnostic logs.
Please follow the steps below:
– Open spacedesk Console window -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
By the way, can you also tell us your android tablet’s android version? Is it connected over WiFi network/UBS tethering/WiFi Hotspot?