Thank you very much for reporting this issue.
We checked this issue on our side but so far we cannot reproduce it.
Could you please send us the following for further analysis:
1. spacedesk diagnostics logs
– On primary machine, open the spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics.
– Click DebugView download button first (if not yet available)
– click Diagnostics ON
– Connect spacedesk Viewer and recreate the touch issue
– click Diagnostics OFF
– click “Save All Information”
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
2. Can you please also tell us the current Android version of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110) device?
3. Only if possible, can you please also send us the screen recording of this issue?