hello, the problem is this: I want to connect a laptop on windows 10 x32 to a pc on windows 11 x64. everything connects, does not crash, but at the same time, on the laptop there is just a black screen in the program window. Both PCs have the latest software and drivers installed.
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Could you please disable the Nvidia ShadowPlay/In-game overlay/screen recording (via Nvidia GeForce Experience app) on your primary machine, then switch spacedesk Driver Console OFF-ON and try again with spacedesk.