Is your tablet, Android?
Is your primary machine Windows 10 or Windows 11?
If yes, could you please try the most recent spacedesk Driver 1.0.55 (released today).
If the black screen issue still persist, please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue.
Just follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.