As for the WiFi connection, do you maybe have the following:
– VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
– Third-Party Antivirus/Firewall software?
– WiFi router setting with client/wifi isolation enabled?
For details, please check the chapter Troubleshooting -> Network Connection in the user manual https://www.spacedesk.net/user-manual/#item_489.
Could you also please send us the diagnostic logs for the issue upon switching ON the Android USB cable, just follow the steps below on your primary machine:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to switch ON the Android USB Cable and reproduce the issue – “USB device not recognized”
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.