I have windows 10 and have iPad mini 2 and when I connect I am not able to change the rotation of the tablet. It’s stuck in landscape mode. The windows display setting to rotate the monitor is greyed out. I have auto rotation on inside the settings of spacedesk client on the iPad. Any help would appreciated.
So I am not able to rotate the iPad to portrait mode I have tried auto rotate in the spacedesk settings in the iPad and turn it off. Windows 10 is greyed out in the display options. So not sure what other options to try any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for sending the image.
Aside from the auto-rotation in the spacedesk settings, did you also enable the auto rotation of your iPad in the device settings?
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
Just follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the rotation issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
We are currently analyzing it.
However, the diagnostic files collected are missing some files (e.g. spacedeskDiag.txt, *.etl files) which we also need for analysis.
Could you please double check or maybe try again?