I have the same problem.The connection worked until now. Now it suddenly says “Verbunden- Bildschirm aus” (connected- display off). My primary machine doesn’t detect the second machine anymore. Wifi is turned on and connected. What can I do?
Thanks for your help!
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
Just follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Could you please try to change the current network profile of your primary machine to Private?
Just go to Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> Properties, under Network profile, select Private, then check if your viewer can discover now your primary machine.
Also, please try with the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.50 available on the website – https://www.spacedesk.net/
Then check if you still have the same issue.