Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the setup logs, the uninstallation for spacedesk virtual HID device is hanging.
This is a known issue in our old installer version which we already fixed in the most recent version.
To solve this on your machine, please manually uninstall the spacedesk virtual HID device in Device Manager.
– open Device Manager by running “devmgmt.msc”
– click View tab -> Devices by connection
– scroll down and find spacedesk virtual HID Device
– expand first the spacedesk virtual HID Device and right-click “Uninstall device” each devices underneath it
– then right-click “Uninstall device” the spacedesk virtual HID Device
Then try again to update with the latest spacedesk installer.
As for the Display Off issue, this is caused by splashtop installed on your primary machine.
This is one of the incompatible software products listed in spacedesk.
If you want to use spacedesk, please try to to uninstall the splashtop Virtual display driver first, then check if spacedesk will work.
Just open the splashtop Wired XDisplay Agent -> Advanced, then uninstall the Virtual Display driver then reboot.