On 9/1/22 I was using Spacedesk — my tablet (second monitor) was connected to my laptop (primary monitor) — when suddenly the display on the tablet went black with the words “Connected – Display OFF.” I am not computer savvy and don’t know what to do. I tried uninstalling the client and reinstalled it, still nothing. I downloaded the primary again, and still nothing. Please help — I need this operational before Friday as I use it for part of my job! Thanks!!
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.