September 8, 2022 at 6:48 am #8953
Hi, I have attached the file.
I have connected my devices before and had no problems. Recently the message “Connected – display is OFF” appeared.September 8, 2022 at 6:51 am #8954
Attaching the file, errorSeptember 9, 2022 at 1:32 am #8972spacedesk FaithKeymaster
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply, please note that .rar file is not allowed as attachment. Thank you.September 14, 2022 at 8:08 pm #9020September 15, 2022 at 6:09 am #9027September 15, 2022 at 7:16 am #9028
Hi @Nicole! In the display settings, are two displays. In the settings, I expanded the displays. I reinstalled spacedesk, but to no avail. Always writes on a laptop, tablet and phone – “Connected – display off”. I also tried clearing display settings and spacedesk, also no results.September 15, 2022 at 7:24 am #9029
what are the OSes of your phone and tablet? Is it Android or iOS?
Is the viewer on the laptop the UWP version?
Which one of them did you connect first?
Did you notice if spacedesk showed a Network Connection Lost bubble message?
Can you try to turn OFF then ON spacedesk using the spacedesk Driver Console
then connect the laptop first?September 15, 2022 at 7:33 am #9032
From the very beginning, I connected the tablet, there was still an old program and no console driver. I connected the tablet and everything worked (About a year ago). Later I tried to connect, there was already an error, I searched a lot on the Internet, but I did not find any answers, I decided to write to you. I connected the laptop and the phone, but everything was already unsuccessful. Now I connect the computer through Windows screen projection (Win+P). And the tablet and phone are not connected via the program (Android).September 15, 2022 at 7:38 am #9033
I’ve never heard of UWP. I didn’t install it, but I don’t know if I have itSeptember 15, 2022 at 7:42 am #9034
let’s try the following sequence:
1. Turn OFF spacedesk in the spacedesk Driver Console.
2. Let’s be sure that spacedesk is not really running. Check in Task Manager if spacedeskService.exe is still running. If it is, then click on End Task. (Screenshot below)
3. Turn ON spacedesk in the spacedesk Driver Console.
4. Connect the laptop.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 15, 2022 at 7:50 am #9036
Dear Nicole I don’t have access to my laptop (Main machine) at the moment I’ll just get access and I’ll try and post right away. I will write from Ukraine at 21:00. Thanks for the help!September 15, 2022 at 5:11 pm #9037
123 цкцкцукц Просто говорюSeptember 16, 2022 at 1:28 am #9038
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.