Can you please tell us your secondary machine? Is it Android/iOS/Windows?
Did you notice any spacedesk warning notification on your primary or secondary machine during frame drop?
Is spacedesk connected over a wifi network?
Does it happen immediately upon connection? Or it takes a while before it starts to happen?
Please also try some of the performance improvement steps available in the chapter Performance Tuning in spacedesk user manual https://www.spacedesk.net/user-manual/#item_505
If the suggestions above did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the frame drop issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears, just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.