Can you please tell us your primary and secondary machine’s operating system?
Primary machine – Windows 7/8.1/10/11?
Secondary machine – Android/iOS/Windows?
Are you using the most recent spacedesk Driver and Viewer version?
For assistance, please also check the troubleshooting chapters in the user manual https://www.spacedesk.net/user-manual/.
If the troubleshooting chapters did not help and if you have Windows 10/11 as primary machine, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.