Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window on your primary machine by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– then click the Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and wait for the disconnect issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Unfortunately the zip file you sent does not contain any spacedesk diagnostic logs.
The diagnostic steps above should generate a folder like this “2022-03-XX-XXXXXX-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics” and contains files such as spacedeskDiag.txt, spacedeskSetup.log, Debugview.log etc..
Could you please repeat the steps above and send us the correct diagnostic folder.
Thank you very much!