Home Forums spacedesk Discussions From Pc To Ipad ‘Connected display off’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bqb3927586
    Participant

I would like to project my Windows10 screen to Ipad Air2. I turn on the hotspot on my PC and let my Ipad air 2 connect to that WLAN. I can find my PC on the Ipad app. However, when I click connection to PC, it says ‘connection display off’. And there is a black screen on my iPad. Spacedesk software version on PC is 1.0.42 and on IPAD is 1.0.44. The log file is attached. Can you help me why there is a connection but not a display?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @bqb3927586,

Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    However, we also need the DebugView log file. Could you please run again the diagnostics with the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

bqb3927586
    Participant

Thanks for your replying. I put all log files including the debugview in the attachment

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Thanks for the logs.
    We are currently checking the debug view logs.
    Did you recreate the display off issue in between switching the diagnostics ON-OFF?

Can you also maybe try with Videowall OFF?

bqb3927586
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. Either I turn on or turn off the diagnostics, the same error ‘connected, display off’ shows up. Moreover, I tried to turn off Videowall and it still gives me the same error. The debug log without Videowall is in the attachment.

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @bqb3927586,

Thanks for the updated diagnostic logs.
    Based on the debug view logs, there’s no indication of viewer/client connection.

Could you please check the display settings on your primary machine if there’s a detached display while iOS Viewer is showing the display off status?
    If there’s a detached display, just attach it by switching to Extension/Mirror mode.

If there’s no detached display, can you please quickly try connecting using spacedesk HTML5 Viewer from your iPad device.
    Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome), then navigate to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and try to connect to the IP address of your primary machine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.