I discovered this bug when I was presenting to my class 2 days ago, which was unfortunate.
Note: This only happens when HDR Display is ON
1. Connect phone to PC via USB
2. Enable Spacedesk via LAN IP
3. Open Google Meet & Microsoft Powerpoint
4. Present Screen using Powerpoint (using spacedesk monitor as presentation screen)
5. Chrome crashes all the time
Chrome does not crash when HDR Display is OFF.
Windows 10 Pro X64 – 21H2 19044.1237
Nvidia GTX 1650 Super – Driver Version 456.71
Spacedesk Driver Version: 1.0.14