This is a strange issue. It’s the first time we have seen it.
Can you recover your main screen after spacedesk disconnects?
If yes, could you possibly send us the diagnostic logs for this issue for further analysis?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the multiple cursor issue until it disconnects
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
By the way, is your secondary machine, Windows/Android/iOS?