Home Forums spacedesk Discussions Ipad screen upside down and a number of icons on process line not working

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Thanks for sending the logs. We are currently analyzing it.
    We will get back to you as soon as we have news or follow up question regarding this issue.

By the way, we have released a new iOS Viewer app, can you quickly try it and check if the issue still happens.

plaurits
    Participant

Hi
    I tried the new spacedesk IOS Viewer, still same issues
    Peter

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @plaurits,

After further analyzing your setup, please try the following:

2. Peter: As mentioned I can manually switch upside down. But that will not work for me, since ipad is in reading stand with power cable connected

spacedesk Lea: Based on the log, the display is currently in Landscape mode and it shows an upside down screen in the ipad, right?
    What if you try to manually switch to Landscape (flipped) in the Windows display settings -> Orientation ?

3. Peter: Apps on process line are responding fine on PC monitor no matter if spacedesk is connected or not.
    Issue only comes on spacedesk app in ipad, meaning that you can’t use some important process line apps from ipad.
    Also note that when you press the press the icon process line on ipad, app comes up fine on PC, but on ipad I only see the blue screen (see attached)

spacedesk Lea: If you were able to open the app (e.g. Teamviewer) on your main monitor, can you just manually drag the Teamviewer app window from main monitor to the extension display (viewer screen on your iPad)?

plaurits
    Participant

test

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @plaurits,

Any news?
    Have you tried the suggestions above?

plaurits
    Participant

Hi Lea
    Adding my response fails again, pls. check this issue asap.
    Peter

plaurits
    Participant

with zip file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    plaurits
    Participant

I have added as txt file instead, not able to enter text here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @plaurits,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    So far we are trying to reproduce it on our side but it’s not yet reproducible.

Can you please try to update your NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics driver from their official website
    https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/191970/en-us/

If updating the Nvidia driver did not help, can you please send us a short video of this not responding window issue?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.