Did you also calibrate the SonarPen? And allow the Microphone permission in the SonarPen settings?
If yes and it still did not work, please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue for further analysis.
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics in your primary machine
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (by sending several SonarPen input from your Android viewer)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs and a short video of the issue.
It seems that the issue is somewhere in the settings of your Photoshop, since spacedesk can already receive the Pen input properly with another app.
I solved the problem!
I think it was some kind of incompatibility with my current graphics tablet (Hion HS610).
I uninstalled the drivers and unplugged my Huion, and SpaceDesk worked, with pressure, in photoshop
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
The topic ‘SonarPen – drawing in photoshop’ is closed to new replies.