Thanks for replying.
Yes I have the day set to 30s as I read somewhere to set a delay.
I do have auto reconnect on and when the tablets disconnect, they try to reconnect as I see the word “reconnecting” on the screen but nothing happens.
The tablets do not disconnect at same time.
I will download latest driver and see if it helps and report back.
Using the most recent spacedesk Driver version 1.0.39, please follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console app and set Disconnect Delay to 0 then disable the Auto-reconnect settings in your Viewer apps
– navigate to spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics
– if DebugView is “Unavailable”, download it first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– connect your 2 or more Viewer apps and wait for the disconnect issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click “Save All Information” button
Then send us the updated diagnostic folder.