Home Forums spacedesk Discussions WIN10 server: automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode broken (V1.0.14)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    morTimar
    Participant

hello all,

I updated from WIN10 server version 1.0.3 to 1.0.14 (64-bit).
    After that my taskbar was no longer automatically hiding. Disabling and enabling did not help neither a restart.

I disabled the service, did a restart, then it was working until I started the service again.

Now back on version 1.0.3 and everythings works as expected.

Thanks for reading.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by morTimar.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @mortimar,
    Can you please quickly try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.15?
    Then let us know if the problem still persist.

morTimar
    Participant

Hi Lea,

I did test with the current 1.0.17 beta, 64-bit and had the same problem again.
    Back on 1.0.3 now but had to change the system date for installing the 1.0.3. Maybe the certificate is outdated. Windows said, “can not verify the issuer of the driver” or something similar as I tried to install 1.0.3 with 1st of October system date.

Any ideas how to fix that issue? I love my taskbar to be automatically hidden 😉

bye morT

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by morTimar.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @mortimar,
    We have tried to reproduce it on our side, but so far auto-hide of taskbar is working on our side with spacedesk connected.

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.