Thank you very much for sending the requested logs.
Based on the logs, there’s a RPC_S_CALL_FAILED error (The remote procedure call failed) during spacedesk USB driver installation.
One of the causes of this issue:
– failed installation/uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your system
– improper system shutdown due to power failure
Could you please try the following suggestions below:
1. Run services.msc then find Remote Procedure Call (RPC), and check if it’s running.
2. Make sure to install any pending Windows Update on your Windows Settings.
3. Your AMD graphics driver is not digitally signed, please try to repair/reinstall your AMD graphics driver. Just download the AMD Auto-detect tool here: https://www.amd.com/en/support, to update your AMD graphics driver properly.
4. Run Command Prompt as Administrator, then type the command: “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
- 該回覆由 spacedesk Lea 於 11 months, 1 week 前 修改。