Home › 討論群 › spacedesk Discussions › Attached Displays Go to Black Screen
- This topic has 2 則回覆, 2 個參與人, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week 前 by Georelle.
18 10 月, 2022 1:36 上午 #9324Georelle參與者
I have been having an issue where the attached displays will go black. There is no message on the screen that says reconnecting or anything. The main PC attached display is fine. After rebooting the main Windows PC the attached displays connect and start working with nothing being done to them. This happens almost daily. When it happens it affects all 5 attached client displays.
The Windows PC has Spacedesk version v1.0.44
I have 5 displays connected to the main PC. They are all connected with a hardwire to a switch that the Main PC is connected to. The switch is connected to a router.
I have read where it is best to setup the main pc as a wifi hotspot and connected the client devices to that wifi. Would it accomplish the same thing if I setup another network port on the main pc and hardwired everything to a basic switch with assigned static IP’s? So no router and the Main display and client devices are hardwired to a dedicated switch network.
Thanks for the help.
Georelle18 10 月, 2022 6:24 上午 #9327
Did it all turns black upon connect? Or only after a certain time?
If yes, how long before all the displays will show black screen?
Could you please try with the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.49 from the website and check if the issue is still happening.
If it happens, please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue.
Please follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewers and wait for the black screen issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.18 10 月, 2022 1:15 下午 #9328Georelle參與者
Yes. All displays go black after about 8 hours after a reboot, sometimes it’s longer.
I will update to 1.0.49 and see if that helps.