Unfortunately, we cannot download the .7z file you attached.
Please change it to .zip file and reattach again.
You might also want to check the following if viewer app is unable to discover any primary machine:
– make sure that both primary and secondary machine are connected on the same local area network
– if you have third party antivirus or firewall, please make sure that you have spacedesk or C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe added in the exception list to allow incoming and outgoing connection
– if you have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active, try to disable it
– if you are connecting over wireless network, please make sure your wifi router has client isolation disabled
– if your current Network profile in your primary machine is Public, please try to switch it to Private in Windows Settings -> Internet & Network
For further assistance, please refer to Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://www.spacedesk.net/user-manual/
By the way, what is your secondary machine? Android/iOS/Windows?