Home › 討論群 › spacedesk Discussions › Duplicate Desktop choice not available for SpaceDesk monitor
- This topic has 8 則回覆, 2 個參與人, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks 前 by TomF.
24 1 月, 2023 11:45 下午 #11759
I have a new Win10 machine with an nVidia T600, WDDM 2.7 according to DXDIAG. I can connect my Samsung tablet fine and it shows as a third monitor, but I cannot duplicate either regular monitor screens on the SpaceDesk monitor. For the SpaceDEsk monitor, the only settings choices in the dropdown box on the Settings\Display page are “Extend Desktop to this Display” and “Disconnect this Display”. For the other 2 monitors, I can select “Duplicate Desktop on 1 and 2”, Extend, etc.25 1 月, 2023 3:45 上午 #11768
For analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs while spacedesk display is connected?
Just follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– connect your viewer app and check if there’s still no Duplicate option in display settings
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.25 1 月, 2023 10:25 下午 #1177726 1 月, 2023 7:08 上午 #11784
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Could you please try the following:
1. On primary machine, open spacedesk Driver Console -> Control -> click Clear Windows Display Settings -> then reboot
2. On spacedesk Android Viewer app in your Samsung tablet, open Settings:
– Quality/Performance -> Custom FPS rate -> 60 FPS
– Resolution -> check “Use custom resolution” -> Choose Custom Resolution -> 1920×108026 1 月, 2023 3:55 下午 #11788
I did the steps as requested. But for the SpaceDesk monitor I still only have the Extend and Disconnect choices.
Attached are the new diagnotstic logs, and two screen shots showing the tablet screen is connected fine and that the Duplicate choice is not available.27 1 月, 2023 2:03 上午 #11801
Thanks for sending the screenshot.
I noticed that there’s a “3D Display mode” option in the display settings and currently OFF in spacedesk display.
Is this enabled on your other displays (1+2) ?
If yes, can your try to enable it on spacedesk display (3) too?
Then check if duplicate option will show up with this settings ON?3 2 月, 2023 3:07 下午 #11896
I turned the “3D Display mode” on , but that did not make a difference.6 2 月, 2023 2:23 上午 #11918
Ok, thanks for the feedback.
Next, please try to disable it on all displays then check again if it will appear.
If it’s still did not show up, maybe try to reboot your machine.8 2 月, 2023 8:55 下午 #11981
Hi Lea – none of those choices worked. I ended up re-installing Win10 Pro and that actually fixed the problem. So I’m all set now. Not sure if it was a SpaceDesk issue at all.
Thanks for your help.
- 主題「Duplicate Desktop choice not available for SpaceDesk monitor」 已關閉，不允許發佈新回覆。