Based on your dxdiag info, you still have an outdated AMD graphics adapter.
Could you please try to update it first through https://www.amd.com/en/support, then try again with spacedesk.
Looking forward to your feedback.
Hello Lea, thank you for responding, and for taking the time.
Ihave downladed the amd software, but actually it sais I am updated so i dont know what to do, asoil i have teamviewer installed if that is the problem. Thank you and good day to you ;).
Thanks for the feedback.
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs to further analyze this issue.
Please follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– check “with Debug view” box
– click START Collecting Logs button
– connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– click STOP Collecting Logs button
– click Save All Information button
Please take note that saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected, just right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the logs, you still have the splashtop display hook driver (lci_proxywddm) on your machine.
To remove this please run Command Prompt as Administrator, then type the command: sc delete lci_proxywddm press enter
Reboot your primary machine then try again with spacedesk.