I have a problem with this error (Error Code 2-5 | Error Info 0-5 | Connection time: 00:00:01). I can’t connect my tablet and phone with Spacedesk. I used in past Spacedesk, and everything was good, but today when I restarted Windows to factory settings (I have windows 11) with disks and I installed Spacedesk again on my PC, I can’t connect! Windows tells me:
This error message indicates that an incompatible display driver is present on your machine.
Do you have any of these mentioned products (splashtop/Duet Display/Fresco Logic)?
If yes, please uninstall, reboot then try again with spacedesk.
If the above suggestion did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– check “with Debug view” box
– click START Collecting Logs button
– connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– click STOP Collecting Logs button
– click Save All Information button
– saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the logs, you have the splashtop hook display driver (lci_proxykmd) installed on your machine.
To remove this driver:
– run Command Prompt as admin
– type: sc delete lci_proxykmd then press enter
– reboot your primary machine then try again with spacedesk