Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
Unfortunately, the spacedesk server debug traces are missing in the DebugView.log file.
Please try the steps again, and upon switching the Diagnostic Collection ON, make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed.
Then send us the updated diagnostic files.