Thanks for the feedback.
Using software keyboard, how do you enter a word?
Isn’t it you have to enter letter by letter?
By the way, could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.10 from our website and check if you get the same disconnection issue whenever you enter these special characters or emojis?
Thanks for the feedback.
By the way, did you try restart the viewer app and reconnect after you switch on/off the rotation lock?
Thanks for sending the requested files.
Based on your screenshot, it seems that the spacedesk display is detached.
Could you please click the grayed out display (#1), then attach it by selecting “Extend these displays” on the Multiple displays dropdown menu below.
Please try to disable the 10-bit Pixel Format in the AMD Radeon Software settings
Just open the Radeon Software window, click the Settings icon on the top right side, then “Graphics” -> “Advanced” -> disable the “10-bit Pixel Format” then reboot your primary machine to apply the changes.18 8 月, 2021 6:51 上午 回覆至： can I use 2 remote viewers and laptop for 3 monitor setup? #1869
Could you please check the rotation lock in your windows tablet’s display settings if its enabled or disabled?
This issue is different with the screen noise pattern issue.
This is a known issue with 10bit color format enabled on your Nvidia or AMD Control panel.
Which GPU is currently present on your primary machine? Nvidia or AMD?
Thanks for the info.
To verify if any OSBase is already removed on your machine, could you please run Command Prompt as admin, then type the command below to check if the any OSBase driver present in your system and if the status is Stopped or Running.
sc query ddmgr
sc query ddkmd
If you get the status Stopped or Running please follow it up with commands:
sc delete ddmgr
sc delete ddkmd
Then reboot your primary machine, then try again with spacedesk.
Apologies for delayed feedback.
We are still analyzing what could be the cause of this issue.
This is the first time we have seen it.
Based on the screenshot you sent, only the portion where the task bar does not have this black and white pattern.
The diagnostic logs does not show any indicators that causes this pattern over the screen.
We suspect that there’s a third party app on your machine that is messing up with the connected spacedesk display.
We would like to request for the following:
– take a screenshot of your whole primary machine displays (together with attached spacedesk displays showing the black and white pattern issue) via PrintScreen(PrtSc) key on your keyboard, then paste it on Microsoft Paint app save it and send it to us.
– screenshot of you display settings window while spacedesk is connected and showing the black and white pattern issue17 8 月, 2021 5:44 上午 回覆至： Enable touch as pointer clicks instead of touch events #1853
Ah yes, with the latest spacedesk driver it’s a bit different now.
First, FYI the current spacedesk Driver now supports actual touchscreen input for the first viewer app only, and if you connect another viewer app it will fall back in using the old mouse touch input that you want to use.
This is the new workaround if you still want to use the mouse touch input instead of actual touch screen input.
– connect your viewer app first
– open the device manager then click “View” tab “Device by connection”
– go to spacedesk Virtual Bus and expand it
– initially you will find spacedesk Mouse and spacedesk virtual HID Device (HID Keyboard Device)
– try to send a touch input from your viewer app and you will find another spacedesk virtual HID Device with HID-compliant touch screen underneath
– Just right-click disable both spacedesk virtual HID Device and HID-compliant touch screen underneath it
Then you will notice on your next touch input it will now use the mouse touch input.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
It seems that you have an OSBase display driver on your primary machine.
There’s a possibility that it’s causing a conflict with spacedesk.
Are you using any USB display software while trying to connect a spacedesk? Or any similar software like spacedesk?
Did this message show up upon two-finger touch gesture to invoke the software keyboard?