Home › 论坛 › spacedesk Discussions › UWP Viewer 0.0.23.0 comes out of fullscreen on resolution changes and sleep › 回复至：UWP Viewer 0.0.23.0 comes out of fullscreen on resolution changes and sleep
Thank you very much for the feedback.
1. Coming out of fullscreen
We will try to reproduce it, but so far it’s not yet happening on our side. Maybe keeping the client monitor active to prevent monitor sleep can already help avoid this, please check #2.
2. To keep the client monitor active while server is on PC sleep, just activate it in the spacedesk UWP viewer Settings -> Display -> Keep display on.
3. To start spacedek UWP Viewer automatically during Windows Start-up, we suggest the following steps:
– run “shell:appsFolder” then find spacedesk VIEWER
– right-click the spacedesk VIEWER -> Create shortcut
– the shortcut file will be created on the Desktop
– run “shell:startup”, then copy/move the “spacedesk VIEWER – Shortcut” file from Desktop to the Startup folder.
(just copy-paste another shortcut file with different name so that it will start two UWP viewer instance upon start up)
PS: As for the position of each viewer instance, we don’t know if it’s possible to specify the position for each instance, maybe you have to create a simple program for it.