Home › 论坛 › spacedesk Discussions › Wrong rotation for Android 10 after latest upgrade › 回复至：Wrong rotation for Android 10 after latest upgrade
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Could you please try the following:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Control -> Clear Windows Display Settings
– connect your Lenovo tablet (expect to see the tablet as Extension mode)
– make sure that the position/orientation of the tablet is in Landscape mode
– open the Display settings window and switch to Mirror/Duplicate mode or just press Windows Logo + P key then select “Duplicate”
- 该回复由spacedesk Lea 于 5月、 1周前 修正。