5月 22, 2022 7:42 上午 #80365月 23, 2022 1:12 上午 #8040
You may refer to the User Manual under the section “Troubleshooting” -> “Network Connection” and try the steps there. Also, you may try with a different device if you have any other devices you can use and see if the same issue is encountered. Another thing you can check is, in your iOS device, go to iOS device Settings -> Privacy -> Local Network, if there’s spacedesk and if it’s enabled. If you have already referred to the Manual and tried the other suggestions above, you may follow these steps for further investigation of the issue:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON, then wait for a few seconds
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply. Thank you!
5月 26, 2022 8:24 上午 #80715月 26, 2022 8:33 上午 #80735月 26, 2022 8:41 上午 #8075
- 该回复由spacedesk Renz 于 6月、 2周前 修正。
Thank you for sending the diagnostic logs. It seems that Nvidia Shadowplay is turned on in your device and that is most likely causing the issue that you’re encountering. Disabling it from Geforce Experience should enable you to connect to your server. You can also reboot after disabling Shadowplay then try connecting again. Don’t hesitate to reply if you have any further concerns or questions. Thank you!