Home › 论坛 › spacedesk Discussions › Cannot use Spacedesk whilst in NVIDIA Mosaic/Surround Compound
- 该话题包含 1个回复，2 人参与，最后由spacedesk Lea 更新于 1年、 1月前 。
4月 21, 2022 3:28 下午 #7672Brad参与者
I’m currently running a PC with a Quadro RTX 4000 with 3x1080p projectors connected. I’d like to use my phone as a device to show a small portion of the combined 5760×1080 mosaic compound, however, it appears I cannot connect only when in a mosaic group.
I’ve tried reinstalling/updating GPU drivers, uninstalling/disabling any conflicts such as NVIDIA Shadowplay, and I am still unable to connect in a Mosaic compound. I can connect outside of a surround/mosaic without any issues, just not whilst enabled.
I thought perhaps sending a 5760×1080 signal might be a lot to transmit? However even when sending only a small 320×320 section of the screen, it still doesn’t connect properly.
Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks!
Brad5月 10, 2022 9:42 上午 #7906
We don’t actually know if spacedesk supports Nvidia Surround feature, we have never tested it due to lack of resources.
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
JUst follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (please try with smaller resolution e.g. 1024×768)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
If possible, can you also maybe send us a short video while reproducing the issue?