On your primary machine, please check first in the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostic -> Incompatible Software, if there’s any incompatible software detected. Then just disable/uninstall, reboot and try again with spacedesk.
If there’s no incompatible software detected, please send us the diagnostic logs for the issue.
– click spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.