5月 19, 2022 12:35 上午 #8008
Hello & thank you for your help in advance!~
I just downloaded spacedesk on both my desktop and tablet, and shortly after connecting my tablet got an error message error code 2-5-6 and error info 0-5-8. Can someone please help me? It only connects between 30 seconds and a minute and then I either have to reconnect, or the network gets lost and I have to restart my tablet. I have Windows 10, about to update to Windows 11 tonight…5月 19, 2022 12:42 上午 #8009
Also, here is more information for your knowledge:
– operating system Windows 10 – will be Windows 11 tonight
– graphics adapter – Nvidia
– network connection type – wireless (I would be willing to use USB if it will easily resolve this, and provide a better faster connection between devices
– Viewer type – Samsung tablet
– network connection type – wireless (same network as primary machine)5月 19, 2022 1:17 上午 #8010
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and wait for the issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.5月 19, 2022 1:56 上午 #8011
Hi spacedesk Lea, I clicked on the tray icon… and there’s no diagnostics on any kind of side panel. Please advise where to find this ??? I know I’m not the only one that’s struggled with these same instructions in previous posts for the same error. I really appreciate any instruction, and apologize if this occurs as a dumb question, but I can’t find what you’re asking for..5月 19, 2022 2:02 上午 #80125月 19, 2022 3:00 上午 #80145月 19, 2022 3:28 上午 #8016
attached! (As an aside, I had previously downloaded splashtop earlier today, but uninstalled it before installing spacedesk, and tried finding the driver after I uninstalled it and couldn’t find one. Also deleted everything in my recycle bin.) Looking forward to your reply!5月 19, 2022 3:50 上午 #8018
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
It seems that you have Nvidia ShadowPlay / In-gameOverlay / screen recording enabled.
Please disable it via Nvidia GeForce Experience settings then reboot, and try again with spacedesk.5月 24, 2022 6:01 下午 #8054
is it all the same thing? I disabled In-game overlay (which seems to be a video sharing and live streaming function) but don’t see anything for Shadowplay?5月 24, 2022 6:25 下午 #8055
I just rebooted, and am getting the same error message 🙁5月 26, 2022 2:32 上午 #8066
We had few connection issues when McAfee firewall is installed on the machine.
Could you please check if it helps to add spacedesk into McAfee’s firewall settings?
Open your McAfee Firewall settings, click Ports and System Services then click the Add button.
System Service Name: spacedeskService
Local TCP/IP Ports: 28252
Local UDP Ports: 28252
For reference, please see https://www.spacedesk.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/McAfeeFirewallSettings-spacedesk.jpg.
- 该回复由spacedesk Nicole 于 6月、 2周前 修正。