spacedesk versions v1.0.25 to v1.0.28 might have caused side effects on Hyper-V based virtualization including products like WSL, Virtual Box, etc.
The problem is fixed in version v1.0.29
If your system is affected, please use the latest spacedesk Driver and reinstall the missing hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver by following the steps below:
1. Go to device manager -> Action -> add legacy hardware.
2. Choose Option “Select hardware manual from list” in the wizard
3. Choose “System devices” in the list
4. Choose “Microsoft” in vendors
5. Choose “Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver” in models
6. Follow the wizard to finish the installation and restart the computer