I tried spacedesk with my Android Phone today, but I´m having an issue in which that happens when I´m playing games om my main screen. When I alt+tab to see another thing while the game is open, my PC crashes for around 10 seconds, becomes all black, my phone disconnects and then my PC continues.
Also, this only happened once, but there was a time that my PC completly froze and started beeping when I alt+tab’ed and required an hard reboot
-NVidia GTX 1660 Super
-I have a three monitor setup
Is it a flickering screen when you said “PC crashed for around 10 seconds”?
Can it still recover after disconnecting the spacedesk viewer?
Can you quickly check in spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software, if Nvidia ShadowPlay/In-game Overlay/screen recording is active?
If it’s active, please stop/disable your Nvidia ShadowPlay then try again with spacedesk.
If it did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
– open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (then disconnect immediately)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.