Does it only happen when using FiveM?
Does 2022-09-10-001540-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics folder already exists? If not, please follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected. Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Also, please check if you can find a recent dump file (time stamp should be the same as when the issue happen) in C:\Windows\minidump. And include this in your attachment. Thank you.