4月 14, 2022 1:29 上午 #7268
I am new to using this app but I think it is a great idea.
I have 3 tablets I am trying to connect and have them setup.
2 Samsung TAB E and 1 Ipad
I can extend the desktop to all 3 but they disconnect after a few minutes.
Attached is the diagnostic file as suggested in the support forum.
My PC is on a wired network and does not have a wireless card.
Are you able to advise on what I could do to make the connection stable. The wifi signal I have is strong and never have any issue with disconnecting.
附件:您需要登录才能查看附件。4月 14, 2022 7:38 上午 #7278
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic files.
We noticed that the disconnect delay is currently set, did you also enabled the auto reconnect feature on the viewer settings? Maybe this might help.
By the way, were all viewer apps being disconnected simultaneously?
Please also try with the most recent spacedesk Driver version 1.0.39 available on our website https://www.spacedesk.net/.4月 14, 2022 4:22 下午 #7285
Thanks for replying.
Yes I have the day set to 30s as I read somewhere to set a delay.
I do have auto reconnect on and when the tablets disconnect, they try to reconnect as I see the word “reconnecting” on the screen but nothing happens.
The tablets do not disconnect at same time.
I will download latest driver and see if it helps and report back.
Thanks.4月 14, 2022 10:32 下午 #7289
So i downloaded the latest driver and connected my 2 tablets
After a couple mins the one tablet disconnected.
Auto reconnected after maybe 1 minute.
I will retry and see
附件:您需要登录才能查看附件。4月 19, 2022 1:34 上午 #7646
Using the most recent spacedesk Driver version 1.0.39, please follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console app and set Disconnect Delay to 0 then disable the Auto-reconnect settings in your Viewer apps
– navigate to spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics
– if DebugView is “Unavailable”, download it first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– connect your 2 or more Viewer apps and wait for the disconnect issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click “Save All Information” button
Then send us the updated diagnostic folder.