I just rebooted, and am getting the same error message 🙁
is it all the same thing? I disabled In-game overlay (which seems to be a video sharing and live streaming function) but don’t see anything for Shadowplay?
attached! (As an aside, I had previously downloaded splashtop earlier today, but uninstalled it before installing spacedesk, and tried finding the driver after I uninstalled it and couldn’t find one. Also deleted everything in my recycle bin.) Looking forward to your reply!
Hi spacedesk Lea, I clicked on the tray icon… and there’s no diagnostics on any kind of side panel. Please advise where to find this ??? I know I’m not the only one that’s struggled with these same instructions in previous posts for the same error. I really appreciate any instruction, and apologize if this occurs as a dumb question, but I can’t find what you’re asking for..
Also, here is more information for your knowledge:
– operating system Windows 10 – will be Windows 11 tonight
– graphics adapter – Nvidia
– network connection type – wireless (I would be willing to use USB if it will easily resolve this, and provide a better faster connection between devices
– Viewer type – Samsung tablet
– network connection type – wireless (same network as primary machine)