Home › Foren › spacedesk Discussions › Split: Cant install spacedesk because i dont have qWAVE › Antwort auf: Split: Cant install spacedesk because i dont have qWAVE
Could you please check/try the following:
– After installing the KB3063858 update, did you reboot your PC?
– check if you can find qwave.dll in C:\Windows\System32 directory
– run „services.msc“ and find Quality Windows Audio Video Experience and check if the status is „Started“
– If qwave.dll is missing or corrupted, please try to repair it. Just run Command Prompt as administrator, then type „sfc /scannow“ and hit „ENTER“.
– Please also check if there’s a pending Windows Update on your machine, then try to update it.
By the way, we moved your post to a separate topic.