Home › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Wrong rotation for Android 10 after latest upgrade › Reply To: Wrong rotation for Android 10 after latest upgrade
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Could you please try the following:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Control -> Clear Windows Display Settings
– connect your Lenovo tablet (expect to see the tablet as Extension mode)
– make sure that the position/orientation of the tablet is in Landscape mode
– open the Display settings window and switch to Mirror/Duplicate mode or just press Windows Logo + P key then select “Duplicate”
- This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by spacedesk Lea.