January 10, 2023 at 5:31 pm #11512
Server Beta RC v1.0.50 on Windows 10
When “Flipped Display” is activated, the mouse is laggy on the flipped image, and the color is wrong (tried all SubSampling options).January 10, 2023 at 6:21 pm #11514
Test image showing the wrong color.January 11, 2023 at 1:22 am #11518spacedesk ChristianModerator
In order for us to further investigate this problem, please send us a copy of your diagnostic logs by following the steps below:
– Open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.January 11, 2023 at 9:40 am #11525
Here is my diagnostic logs. Thanks for looking into this!January 13, 2023 at 1:22 am #11548spacedesk ChristianModerator
Please try the following workaround:
1. Update both of your NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3080 graphic’s Game Ready Driver and Studio Driver from their official website, just input the details of your driver in the dropbox. (Geforce RTX 30 series, Windows 10 64bit)
note: if one of the drivers is not available, you can proceed to download what’s available from the choices
2. Try to enable your HDR in windows settings. you can access this by going to windows settings > Display > Windows HD Color > enable ‘Stream HDR video’
Then Please tell us the result in your next reply.January 20, 2023 at 12:06 am #11679
1. Updated to latest Game Ready driver for Nvidia RTX 3080 (could only install one of them, “Game Ready” or “Studio” driver, not both).
2. Only main monitor is HDR capable. Turning HDR to ON fixes the problem, but the main monitor becomes unusable — color calibration doesn’t work in HDR mode.
Please note, turning off “Flipped Display” also fixes the problem when HDR is OFF. Something is inefficient and backward about the flip code, e.g. a pixel of 0x10101111 is flipped to 0x11110101 when it should remain the same while the pixel position is flipped with respect to the screen.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Yikes2000.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.