January 5, 2022 at 4:42 am #5389
I use spacedesk just a couple of months ago. It was working well.
My laptop is a touchscreen, and the second screen is my android. Right now I can use my touchscreen at all. I tried to uninstall and install it back but it doesn’t work at all. Kindly help me to solve this please.January 5, 2022 at 5:27 am #5392
Hello to all,
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try connect your viewer app and reproduce the touch issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.February 11, 2022 at 1:08 pm #6344
Hello, I’m still trying to get back my touchscreen. Nothing is working. Kindly help, please.February 14, 2022 at 8:33 am #6394
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the logs, it seems like you are using relative touch input.
Could you try to set the touch input type as absolute touch in your Android Viewer app’s Input Devices -> Touchscreen menu.March 14, 2022 at 4:06 am #6882
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
Kindly find attached as I changed it to absolute touch.
Please help to figure the way, I can’t use my touchscreen almost for months nowMarch 18, 2022 at 5:12 am #6970
Thanks for the logs.
Upon checking the logs, it seems that spacedesk is already recognizing the touch input from your viewer app so it should already work.
Are you maybe sending a touchscreen input to a particular desktop application e.g. Photoshop or any 3D games (e.g. MS Flight Simulator)?
March 20, 2022 at 5:07 am #6991
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by spacedesk Lea.
Hi, I don’t use that kind of Application on my laptop. But until know I can’t still use the touchscreen on my laptop.
Is there something that you can do to help fix this? I usually use the touchscreen for some occasion but not for photoshop or 3d gaming.March 21, 2022 at 5:59 am #6996
Just for clarification, is your touchscreen problem on spacedesk viewer screen?
OR is it the actual touchscreen functionality problem of your laptop (even without spacedesk connected)?March 21, 2022 at 6:11 am #6997
The problem is on my laptop screen even without spacedesk connected. And this is happen when I install and try using spacedesk on my android phone.March 21, 2022 at 6:52 am #6998
Can you please try the suggestions from this link:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-touchscreen-windows-10/May 5, 2022 at 2:38 am #7835
I tried the steps, but I still can’t use my touchscreen up to this point.
Are there any other ways?
ThanksMay 5, 2022 at 8:30 am #7841
Could you please send us the screenshots of the following:
1. Run devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager and take a screenshot of it.
2. Run regedit, then go to this path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Wisp\Pen\Digimon
then take a screenshot of the registry values.May 6, 2022 at 8:35 am #7867
I attached the screenshot here, but I don’t have the no 2.
is this the problems?
ThanksMay 6, 2022 at 1:56 pm #7871JamesSpragParticipant
I had same problem…May 10, 2022 at 5:36 am #7898
Thank you very much for sending the requested screenshots.
Please try all of our suggestions below:
1. We have done a quick research and found a quite similar issue in the lenovo forum site.
Could you please try updating your Yoga C640’s GPU, Intel Chipset, Intel Sensor Hub and Yoga Mode Control Application drivers as suggested posted by a Lenovo support here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-C640-13IML-Touch-screen-not-working/m-p/5095730?page=1#5413877
2. Open the Device Manager the try to disable-enable the touch device underneath Human Interface Devices.
3. On Device Manager, please try to reinstall the devices underneath “Other Devices”.
4. Run system file checker to repair missing or corrupter system files. Just run Command Prompt as Administrator then type the command: sfc /scannow
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.